Sunday, March 30, 2008

can you hear me now?

Today my sweetie & I went shopping for a new cell (for him). Within 30 seconds of walking into the t-mobile store the salesperson (who looked young enough to have been born in this century) was at our side. The kid (salesperson) started talking about all the new features available and began rattling off so many technical terms that we thought he was reading to us from a text printed a MIT . When he started talking about a "hotspot" , I began to think this conversation is getting way too personal for me (lol).

Needless to say, we didn't buy a new phone today.... next time we go shopping for anything techy we will take a teenager with us so he can translate the jargon into English.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate cell phones but I am thinking about getting one of the new fangled ones the silly ones the kids have a sidewinder cause i am always texted like an idiot,,,
Zman sends...how many days left til the big day?

K teacher said...

I think the phone is called a "sidekick" ... john has one, its pretty cool he can send text messages & browse the net & take pictures & be the master of the universe... the only thing I know how do to is say the green button & say hello.