Monday, February 1, 2010

Report Card Week

Normally I hate the end of the quarter .... lots of paper work & not enough time to do it. This is the first time in 18+ years of Kindergarten that I'm not overwhelmed with getting the report cards finished on time. During the final week of the first quarter a new teacher was hired to handle the overflow in the K classes. What a Godsend this was for me & the rest of the kindergarten staff!
With a small class , I can teach instead of babysit... kids are learning how to write sentences independently... we have kids who can read to their peers... I don't go home with a headache every day!!!!

I've probably just jinxed myself for next year... I guess I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

steve said...

Report cards are why i hated teachers....haha good to see you are being able to do what you do best...TEACH.....hope the rest of the year is smooth sailing for you...zman sends