Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thanksgiving 2007

The leftovers are in the fridge, the dishes are washed and the guests have gone home (except for the teenagers in my basement), and Matt is peacefully snoring in our bedroom.... everything went fairly smoothly for our first holiday in the McCoy-McDermott household. The food came out great (especially Matt's sausage & apple stuffing) he did all the cooking & I did the dishes, I'm definitely marrying this man!!!

The day might have been better if the "crazies" I'm related had arrived on time for dinner. Instead the relatives arrived more than an hour late & didn't bother to call or answer their cell phones when I called them. I really had to supress the urge to use a string of 4 - letter words today!

6 comments:

Mom said...

Hi Liz geat to see that you will keep us all posted on what is going on. Enjoy the noise in the basement it is gone to soon.
Mom

ZMANOWNER said...

Matt cooked, if I were Liz I would have made him clean too. Hey Matt clean right now
Yes Maam. No No just playin. Hope all had a good time. Bro Steve speaks

highwayman said...

boring im going to sleep

highwayman said...

YEAH BIG MATT MATT IN THE HOUSE HEY STEVE YEAH IM STILL BIGGER STRONGER AND SEXIER HE HE HE ANYWAYS THIS POST GOES OUT TO MY BROTHERS THEY ARE WITH OUT A DOUBT THE BEST BROTHERS A GUY COULD WANT MIKE JOE STEVE I LOVE YOU GUYS THANKS FOR ALWAYS BEING THERE CHEERS

highwayman said...

ALSO TO MY NEW FAMILY MY GOURGEOUS WIFE LIZ AND HER SON JOHN LOVE YOU GUYS

highwayman said...

AND I SAVE BEST FOR LAST MOM AND DAD WITHOUT YOU BOTH I DONT KNOW WHERE ID BE YOU ARE MY HEART MY SOUL MY GUIDING FORCE I LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU MOM I LOVE YOU DAD

MATT