Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Opposites

Everyone has heard the expression OPPOSITES ATTRACT..... this might be true, but can they co-exist? Well I can't comment for other couples but in the mcC/mcD household life is never boring. He gets up early & I stay up late. He's neat & orderly and I'm disorganized (just look at my desk!). He likes country music I'm into rock & roll. He eats his veggies , I'd rather eat M & M's.

Despite these and other more obvious differences, we do manage some common ground. Both of us value our time off together. We both like empanadas & Texas BBQ. Both of us snore , but he denies it. Regardless of the differences there's nowhere else I'd rather be & no one else I'd rather play opposite to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lisa and I are oppposites so I know the statement is true....but hey thats the spice of life isnt it...Zman sends

Anonymous said...

Congrats and best of luck on the new CDL Highway.Just remember now that you have it you will have to be extra careful on your driving habits.They will be even harder on you for taffic laws.

Liz I wouldn't worry You both have a lot going for you
Love pop

Anonymous said...

Liz don't mind the above comment I did something wrong when I put in my blog name