Wednesday, September 23, 2009

ACHOO!



I took my first sick day of the school year today. When I woke up yesterday, I knew it was coming. My throat was scratchy & I was sneezing. This morning I could barely get out of bed to call the substitute service.

My husband states "the little germ factories" got you sick. I have to admit some of the kids have been coming to school sick. I'll have to mention that to parents when we have open house. On a positive note, I haven't gotten any new students in the past two days!

3 comments:

steve said...

Your a great teacher...so take some time for yourself. Hope you are feeling better... the little germ factories will be there when you get well...zman sends

HIGHWAY said...

HMM GOT YER A CASE OF THE SNIFFLES THATS OK HIGHWAY WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU HE HE HE

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, no new babies?! That's something! We've been back in school since Aug.3, and I'm STILL getting new kids! Ugh!

Get plenty of rest, and I hope you feel better soon. :)