Monday, February 25, 2008

the family

The Rodriguez girls... Sheila, Liz & Nora... we're more like sisters than cousins... the girls and my son are half Irish & half Puerto Rican.. what a great combination!


Once you become associated with the Rodriguez-McCoy clan either by marriage, friendship or close proximity you become "one of us" we love you to death! .... its like the mafia, once you're in we don't let you go..... as my cousin Adam puts it, "Loyalty runs deep in our family, if you kill someone, we're there to help you bury the body!"... he actually said this as part of my mother's eulogy to emphasize how close we are. (Don't be afraid we are not disposing of any corpses in the Pine Barrens.) I think that the main reason I wanted to do this blog was to get to know the McD's while letting them get to know the Rodriguez-McCoy family.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pine Barrens by far the scariest place i have ever been at night that is..Zman sends...i look forward to mtg every Rodriguez-mcoy family member

Anonymous said...

Liz,

Nice pics of your family. I have been noticeably out of touch and there may be more to it than i want to admit to myself but I do look forward to really meeting you and your family. Highwayman called me and i have not returned the call but it is just life getting in the way, nothing else. I hope that we can get together sooner rather than later, and definitely before your big day. Good luck with the planning

Mike

K teacher said...

mike.. hope all is well with you & family....between work & parenting life leaves very little down time
talk to you soon, xoxo liz