Monday, August 31, 2009

Tornado in room 14



The first day of school is still a week away & I'm already in trouble with the "boss man". Like most of the teachers in my building (& across the country), I usually spend the last week of summer vacation in the classroom arranging the furniture, unpacking the closets and putting up bulletin boards.

When I got to school this morning there were tables stacked on top of each other, every piece of furniture was in a different place and my area rug was missing. Luckily my husband was off from work & just a phone call away. He moved furniture, boxes & carried my very heavy 9X12 rug from across the hall back to the classroom.

After almost 2 hours work, the boss paged me on the PA system... "Mrs. M. please come to the office". When I got there I got chewed out for not stopping in to say "Hi" when I arrived in the building! My new mantra for this school year will be...

Lord give me the strength to make the changes I deem necessary, grant me patience to accept the things I can not change and grant me the wisdom to hide the bodies of the idiots who piss me off between now & June.

9 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Good to know you have an assbag for a principal, too!

highway said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
highway said...

yeah yeah highway is back in the house

steve said...

ahahhaahha...arent you so happy to be back at work. The kids are LUCKY to have a teacher like you!!!..Hope this is your best year yet...and may you have no more bldg tornados...zman sends

highway said...

well highway wont be censored im still gonna call your boss a dirty little homo wellm kiddies k teacher cant continue to silence highway yes her principal is an asshole and a world class douchebag ole rich wins asswipe of the year award hands down

highway said...

thats right you censor highway i come back stronger he he he

Anonymous said...

This idiot should be censored. Time and place people, time and place.

steve said...

Highway gets so worked up about things...needs to sit and relax...have a stewarts soda and a piece of bread...zman sends

K teacher said...

Highway can't help it, he's just a very passionate man