Tuesday, January 8, 2008

sleeping angels

The guys at the McCoy/McDermott wake up early from Mon. to Fri...... my sweetie has to be at work by 7 a.m. so he's usually up before 5 and the teenager leaves for school at 7 so he's up before 6 a.m..... luckily I don't have to be at work 'til 8:15 so I'm not getting up as early as the guys... tonight while the guys are in dreamland i'm enjoying the quiet time as I watch Law & Order.

While I enjoy the peace & quiet for an hour or so, I can't imagine how some people can live alone. I definitely enjoy our noisy times, especially when my sweetie & the teenager are playing practical jokes on each other. Sleep well my angels!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Practical Jokes..like what..matt getting locked in the closet...matt getting locked in the basement...matt plays hide and seek, only nobody looks for matt....matt plays 52 card pick up...hahhahahhaha..cagney was in a movie in the 50's (Angels with Dirty Faces) is matt an angel with a dirty face haahahahhaah