Thursday, December 6, 2007

Field Trip

This week I have the priviledge of a few days of peace & quiet while my son John is away in Williamsburg, VA with his AP social studies class. Did I say peace & quiet? He still sends me text messages reminding me to take good care of his car & a list of errands that he hopes I will be able to do for him in his absence.... miss him anyway!

Today I took my class to see a play at Hofstra University... for most of "my kids" this was the first time going anywhere other than the laundromat or supermarket with mommy. It's amazing see to see how excited they were to see some of their favorite stories acted out in a live theatre...... just another day in the kinder corner.

3 comments:

ZMANOWNER said...

Your an angel well your a teacher so you already knew that.

Anonymous said...

Peace and Quiet with the Matt man around. He is like another teenager

highwayman said...

to my beautiful wife well i love you kitten you are my heart and soul