Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sweets for my sweetie

At least once a week or once a day I say to Matt, "Nobody loves you more than me... except your mom & dad...oh yeah and your brothers". After 10 months together I still get the urge now & then to tease this man that I love so much.... today he decided that he had to go on a diet because he feels he's starting to get round.

Usually Matt has ice cream every night for dessert about an hour after dinner. Tonight there was no ice cream in the freezer so he had 2 Hershey's kisses instead. I know he was tempted to hop in his car & head over to the supermarket but he had enormous will power. Any bets on how long Matt will last without ice cream?

Luv you sweetie!

6 comments:

ZMANOWNER said...

ROUND..ROUND...did you see the picture at the christening...The hindenburg was round. Put it this way... those cracks on the sidewalk in your neighborhood..well you do the math

Anonymous said...

pop says It merely takes will power Matt You can do it.I lost 40 pounds last year after the holidays I'll go back on the diet and lose about 10 pounds

Anonymous said...

pop says matt if you are serious you will have to make serious adjustments in your diet.Ice cream maybe once every couple of weeks.Cut down on candy,cake,and bread.You have a job that affords you plenty of exercise.Drink plenty of water.Smaller portions at meal time.Easy on the pasta.Don't think diet.Don't even use the word.Think weight loss.Think change in your life style.Don't expect results overnight,but stay with it
Good luck Pop

Anonymous said...

Liz you are lucky, Matt can eat a pint of hagen-diaz everynight and it's his nobody else better touch it. I'm with Stephen he is getting a little round but if he's happy that's all that matters. Weight is just a state of mind

Tommy T said...

Hey Matt Tommy T says ice cream good...Tommy T likes his men large...I say eat much ice cream as you like...Tommy T buy you much ice cream as you like

Anonymous said...

BACK OFF TOMMY BOY, OR I'LL KICK YOUR *** BACK OVER THE RAINBOW...I'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I'M SAYING